Monday, April 21, 2008

Legoland


The kids got to drive boats in the Mini San Fran Bay. They did an amazing job building the Golden Gate Bridge.



They even had a little water park that Chloe had a blast playing in. The first day we were there it was around 76 degrees, the second day was a little bit cooler so we didn't play in the water.




Not everyone was happy about being at the park. Kaiya had one small meltdown as you can tell by her crocodile tear in the corner of her eye. Overall she did great. She spent 4 days in the front Snugli and I felt like I was pregnant again!


John was in hog heaven when we found the Star Wars Lego figures!



The kids loved the rides. I highly recommend this park for people with younger kids. Chloe could ride all the rides except for 2 of them and John could ride them all.

No comments: